Custom built and supercharged for the stage, the new GA-212 is a unique, powerhouse guitar amplifier. With our latest COSM® amp model onboard — Progressive Amp — the GA-212 empowers guitarists with original sound creation, intuitive control, and the ultimate in comfort, expression, and playability. Packed with a pair of 12" speakers and 200W of power onboard, it is designed for medium to large stages.
- 200-watt amp with two 12" speakers
- Original COSM® amp model (Progressive Amp) with incredible feel, attack, natural compression, and sustain
- Morph through clean to super-extreme tones with the DRIVE knob and BOOST button
- Intuitive operation with simple, fast-access structure; two volume controls, three tone controls, presence, and reverb
- Smart Channel memorizes the current position of knobs in all four channels without programming or saving
- LEDs in the knobs show current settings in any channel, great for dark stages
Built into the GA-212 and GA-112 is a new and unique COSM® amp model called Progressive Amp. With the simple twist of the DRIVE knob and push of the BOOST button, you can morph through a diverse sonic landscape of new amp sounds, from clean to super extreme.
No matter what sound you’re going for, the GA series makes it fast and easy to find with only two volume knobs, three tone-control knobs, presence, and reverb effects to navigate. From your mind to your fingers, the GA series inspires fast workflow and fluid performance.
The new Smart Channel feature always saves your latest changes to panel settings automatically, and you can recall one of four saved settings for all controls with a simple button push. No mystery, no confusion – the glowing LED knobs clearly indicate the positions of each parameter for the four memories, and help you visually check the current settings onstage.
GA-series amps are the brainchild of Roland and BOSS R&D, a world-leading force in cutting-edge sound. These amps feature the latest advancements in tone tech, yet provide easy operation with signature styling. You’ll turn heads with these attractive, road-tough amps, which look as cool as they sound.